The fischer hollow-ceiling anchor FHY is an internal threaded anchor made of zinc-plated steel. The FHY is set into the drill hole by hand via the pre-positioned installation, and then driven in with the hammer until it is surface-flush with the building material. When applying the torque, the cone is pulled into the expansion sleeve. This expands in the cavity and in solid building materials it expands against the drill hole wall. The fischer hollow-ceiling anchor FHY is ideal for fixing pipelines, cable trays, and air lines in pre-stressed concrete hollow ceilings in indoor areas.
- The active principle of the anchor means that the FHY can be used in cavities or in solid materials up to 5 cm from the tensioning wire. This ensures the highest flexibility and user-friendly installation.
- The embossed edge prevents the anchor sleeve from slipping in the cavity, thus allowing for trouble-free installation.
- The optimised geometry minimises setting energy and allows for use in extremely narrow spaces. This allows for user-friendly installation.
- The metric internal thread means that it is possible to use standard screws or threaded rods for the ideal adaptation to suit the intended use.
- External report for the usage of the FHY in seismic conditions.