The fischer stand-off insulation system TherMax 8 is a solution for fixing into external walls without a thermal bridge in ETICS. The stud screw with the glass-fibre reinforced cone cuts its own way through the plaster into the insulation. During mounting, the stud screw is rotated into the universal fixing UX and is therefore secured within the building material. The anti-cold cone at the tip of the stud screw creates a thermal barrier and holds the outer fixing. The TherMax fixes light loads such as lights, letterboxes, or lightning conductors to concrete, aerated concrete, and masonry from solid and perforated brick.
- The stand-off installation allows for the fixture to be adjusted to the exact position required, whereby pressure marks and damage to the ETICS are avoided.
- The plastic cone creates a thermal barrier between the fixture and the inner fixture, and offers an energy-optimised fixing.
- The glass-fibre-reinforced plastic cone cuts its own way through the ETICS with a positive fit, and allows for a simple and fast installation without the need for any special tools.
- Combining TherMax 10 with the universal plug UX provides a secure anchoring in the substrate.
- Without UX plug direct mounting in wood substrate is possible after pre-drilling.