ULTRACUT FBS II 6 zinc-plated steel
The high-performance concrete screw for absolute installation ease.
Your advantages at a glance
- The first concrete screw with diameter 6 mm and variable embedment depths enables high flexibility and a precise adaption on the loads.
- The ETA assessment option 1 includes the use in cracked and non-cracked concrete for highest safety requirements.
- The first 6 mm diameter concrete screw with an ETA assessment for the C1 seismic performance category for additional safety standards.
- The ULTRACUT FBS II 6 is approved for multiple use of non-load bearing systems and thereby ideal for the installation of pipe routes, cable trays and prestressed hollow concrete ceilings.
- Drill holes do not need to be cleaned during vertical installation (ceiling and floor).
- Different head designs offer a maximum of flexibility and a perfect adaptation to the application.
- The approved adjustment for the concrete screws allows the screw to be unscrewed twice to place packing below the base plate head or to align the attached part, and then to tighten the screw again.
To the Product Online Catalogue
Different head shapes offer maximum flexibility and optimum adaptation to the application
Concrete screw ULTRACUT FBS II 6 SK
The special double angle on the under-head geometry of the ULTRACUT FBS II 6 SK increases the stability of the concrete screw during screwing in.
Concrete screw ULTRACUT FBS II 6 P/LP
The design of the concrete screw ULTRACUT FBS II 6 P/LP with panhead and large panhead allows for aesthetic installation.
Concrete screw ULTRACUT FBS II 6 US
The special head geometry for use in mounting rails with a socket (SW10) of the ULTRACUT FBS II 6 US enables simple installation of the add-on part.
Concrete screw ULTRACUT FBS II 6
The hanger bolt of the ULTRACUT FBS II 6 enables the easy and suitable application of pipe clamps and connecting elements.
Concrete screw ULTRACUT FBS II 6 M8/M10 I
The design of the concrete screw ULTRACUT FBS II 6 M8/M10 I with step thread offers maximum flexibility when mounting threaded rods or connecting elements.
Flexible anchorage depths
Fast installation due to minimum embedment depth e.g. FBS II 6x60/5 US
- Minimum embedment depth is 40 mm
Permissible tensile load at hnom, min 40 mm is 1,2 kN
Permissible shear load at hnom, min 40 mm is 4,3 kN
Maximum load due to maximum embedment depth e.g. FBS II 6x60/5 US
- Minimum embedment depth is 55 mm
Permissible tensile load at hnom, max 55 mm is 2,4 kN
Permissible shear load at hnom, max 55 mm is 6,3 kN