1. Drilling and drill hole cleaning in one single step saves a lot of time for the anchoring.
2. Immediate extraction of the drilling dust for a clean and healthy work place.
3. Suitable for SDS Plus and SDS Max.
4. Centering tip allows for accurate positioning on uneven surfaces reducing slip.
5. Precision ground tips of carbide metal boards for a fast drilling progress.
6. Wear marks on the drill head for easy identification of the wear limit according to PGM.
In comparison to conventional hammer drill bits, the hollow drill bit enables a fast drilling progress due to the precision ground tips of carbide metal boards.
As illustrated in the graphic, additional time can be saved for the setting process since drill hole cleaning is no longer necessary.
In case of the hollow drill bit, the drill dust is evacuated directly at the drilling tip due to the vacuum drill system and the hollow cylindrical shaft.
Furthermore, costs for the cleaning equipment like cleaning brush, blow-out pump or compressed-air cleaning tool will be omitted.
*Tested with drill bit Ø 24 and drill hole depth of 140 mm.